Sunday, November 2, 2008

A brief RE-introduction!

Well... I am either technologically retarded or I am blogger retarded... but either way. Lets give this a try. My old blogger account won't allow me to access/edit/add/seduce so I shall be starting a new account on here. I will try to update at least once a week, unlike my previously updates of once every few months or so.

From when I last left off, I believe I was just finishing class 3 of AnimationMentor.com. Well.. surprise surprise... I have graduated AM! Well.. I graduated in January of this year. So it was quite some time ago. I have loads more of animationmentor and post-animationmentor animations to quietly show, but that shall come next update, when I just start plopping everything on here and start to shut up.

So on to introductions:

I'm Kris Behr. I am currently living in San Francisco while working on my Masters in Visual Development at AAU. Prior to coming up to SF, I studied at a state school in So.Cal. for my B.A. while I also attended Animationmentor.com simultaniously.

Anyways... that's all for now.

No comments: